HOME Hanoi Restaurant is a French vintage villa, superbly located just outside of the Old Quarter in one of Hanoi’s most beautiful and quiet neighborhoods. Serving authentic Vietnamese cuisine, HOME Hanoi Restaurant invites diners to a warm culinary experience in breathtaking surroundings.
- Restaurants located in Hanoi, Hoi An and now Saigon
- Beautifully restored venues, with fascinating cultural histories
- Traditional Vietnamese food, drawing on family recipes
- Highest quality ingredients: organic and free range wherever possible
- A la carte and set menus, and a unique Vietnamese afternoon tea
- Warm, professional and attentive service
Location & History
In Hanoi, Home is located close to the French Quarter, and is a former French colonial residence that has been renovated with all its architectural features intact. In Hoi An, the restaurant is located in a French townhouse in the heart of the Old Town. Home in Saigon is located at the centre of Ho Chi Minh city and is a renovated art deco style villa.
The comfort and familiarity of being home underpins our philosophy. Elegant and intimate, Home Restaurants embrace tradition and modernity in a décor blend that surprises and delights.
Embracing tradition and modernity, Guests can choose from a la carte or set menus and an extensive, hand-picked wine list and innovative signature cocktails, served by warm, professional staff in ambient surroundings.
Services in include cooking classes, private dining options and catering.