- Paradise Luxury Cruise
- Paradise Luxury Elegance Cruise
- Paradise Peak Cruise
- Paradise Explorer Day Cruise
- Special Extras
- How to get here
Paradise Explorer Day Cruise
Our cabin-less day boats that sail from morning to night, the Paradise Explorer vessels make fine use of the extra space with a grand dining room and an expansive sundeck, promising the very best in Halong Bay day cruises.
Naming the Paradise Explorer vessels after the adventures that they provide, we designed these vessels to sail further and explore deeper into magnificent Halong Bay, taking you away from the crowds to unexplored corners of the Bay.
Combined with a luxurious stay at our boutique Paradise Suites Hotel, the Paradise Explorer vessels offer a chance to see the Bay in a different way; enjoying the freedom offered by staying on land and going further into Halong Bay from morning until night.
2 Days 1 Night
(Subject to change without prior notice)
Transfer from Hanoi or Noi Bai International airport to Tuan Chau Island and check-in at the Paradise Suites Hotel available from 2PM. Afternoon and Evening at your leisure.
|06.00 – 07.00||
International breakfast buffet at hotel (if you don’t want to wake up early in the morning, please let us know in advance, we will prepare breakfast onboard).
Transfer to Paradise Explorer by Electric car.
Exploring Bai Tu Long Bay and enjoy kayaking, swimming and exploring the cave in Thien Canh Son Beach.
Return to Paradise Explorer and Continue cruising to the Vung Vieng Floating Village. Vietnamese lunch served on-board.
Arrive at Vung Vieng Fishing Village, enjoy time around the village with traditional bamboo boat rowed by the local people.
Return to Paradise Explorer and transfer back to Paradise harbor
|17.30||Arrival at the hotel, relaxing, enjoying the Spa services, board games, drinks at The Whiskey Gallery bar.|
- 1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch
- 1 night at the Paradise Suites Hotel
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Boat and rower in VungVieng floating village
- Snorkel equipment (subject to availability)
- English Speaking Tour Guide (other languages available at an extra cost)
- Insurance and Tax
- Airfare and visas
- Kayak rental fee
- Any extra beverages
- Spa services
- Tips and gratuities
- All other services not clearly mentioned abov
- Check-in time at hotel: 2.00 PM
- Check-out time at hotel: 12.00 PM
- Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies as soon as possible before your departure date. Non meat eaters are well catered for
- Advanced registration will be required so please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure
Note: Because of the timings of this trip the shuttle bus cannot be an option for this package. A private car is available upon your choice at surcharge.